Honey and Cumin Sweet Potato Fries
Honey and cumin roasted sweet potato fries are sweet and earthy. They make a great side dish in the summer for barbecues but why not eat them all year?
Write a review
- 800g sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (optional)
- Peel and chip the sweet potatoes.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a large food bag and add the potatoes to coat.
- Preheat the oven and a tray at 180 degrees C.
- Add the potatoes in a single layer and cook for about 15-20 minutes then turn.
- Serve with the corinader scattered over.
Chez Le Rêve Français http://chezlerevefrancais.com/