Turkey Escalopes with Sage Butter
Write a review
- 4 turkey escalopes about 100-150g each
- 2 lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8-10 fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp seasoned flour
- 1 tbsp oil with 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp butter
- 50ml dry white wine
- Dust the escalopes with seasoned flour.
- Heat the oil and butter together in a large pan and fry the escalopes for about 2 minutes each side until cooked through and golden.
- Transfer the escalopes to a plate and keep warm.
- Zest and juice one lemon and quarter the other.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan and add the garlic for 1 minute before adding the wine.
- Let the mixture reduce for a minute and then add the sage, lemon zest and juice.
- Check the seasoning and then pour over the escalopes.
- Great with chicken escalopes or thin pork chops.
Chez Le Rêve Français http://chezlerevefrancais.com/