Tomato, Feta and Oregano Salad
Small tomatoes mixed with fresh oregano, olive oil, red onion and topped with crumbled feta. This makes a simple salad that's big on flavour.
Write a review
- 400g small tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped (or 2 tsp of dried)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 100g feta cheese
- Halve the tomatoes lengthways and place in a large bowl with all the remaining ingredients aside from the feta.
- Stir gently and leave at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Tip onto a serving platter and crumble the feta over to serve.
Chez Le Rêve Français http://chezlerevefrancais.com/