Sticky Chicken Wings
Sticky chicken wings with a barbecue flavoured glaze of ketchup, honey, soy and balsamic vinegar. Easy to do in the oven or on the barbecue.
Write a review
- 1 kg chicken wings, tips removed and divided in 2
For the glaze
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 5 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp of runny honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare the chicken and place in a single layer in a roasting tray.
- Sprinkle with salt and roast at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- Combine all the glaze ingredients together and spread all over the chicken wings.
- Return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Can be cooked on the barbecue.
- You may wish to line the oven tray with foil as the glaze can become baked on.
Chez Le Rêve Français http://chezlerevefrancais.com/