Salmon and Asparagus Frittata Bites
An easy buffet or picnic dish of smoked salmon and griddled asparagus baked in muffin tins for frittata bites.
Write a review
- 5 asparagus spears
- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 100g smoked salmon
- oil/butter for greasing and griddling
- Heat a little oil and butter in a griddle pan and cook the asparagus for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop the asparagus and salmon into 1 cm pieces.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin tin and divide the asparagus and salmon pieces.
- Whisk the eggs with the creme fraiche and season. Pour the mixture into the muffin tins and sprinkle with the chopped chives.
- Bake at 170 degreesfor about 20 minutes
Chez Le Rêve Français http://chezlerevefrancais.com/