Raspberry and White Chocolate Mini Loaves
Raspberry and White Chocolate in cake batter and baked in mini loaves. The tart berries and creamy chocolate are a delicious combination.
Write a review
- 100g raspberries
- 75g white chocolate, each square cut into 4
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 115g butter or baking fat
- 115g caster (fine) sugar
- 115g self raising flour
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and creme fraiche and finally the flour.
- Fold in the raspberries and chocolate with a spatula and spoon into loaf cases on a baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven preheated to 170 degrees (fan)or 180 for 30-35 minutes.
- These can be cooked in muffin cases too.
Chez Le Rêve Français http://chezlerevefrancais.com/