Quick Parmentier Potatoes
Quick Parmentier potatoes in under 20 minutes which can be easily made into a meal with added bacon, mushrooms or sausage to the pan.
Write a review
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 2 sliced onions
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- Sprig of rosemary or other fresh or dried herbs
- Oil for frying
- Put chopped potatoes in a microwavable bowl and add boiling water from the kettle.
- Cook in the microwave for 10 minutes on full power until tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking heat oil in a large frying pan and fry the onions until golden.
- Add the garlic and fry for a minute and then transfer the onion mixture to a bowl.
- Add more oil, heat and then add the drained potatoes.
- Turn the potatoes until coloured, adding chopped rosemary.
- When the potatoes are almost ready add in the onion mixture to warm through.
- Fry bacon or mushrooms with the onions to make a complete meal.
Chez Le Rêve Français http://chezlerevefrancais.com/