Mango and Mint Tabbouleh
Make mango and mint tabbouleh with peppers and onion.This simple dish is the perfect accompaniment to a barbecue in Summer.
Write a review
- 200g bulgar wheat
- 1 diced mango
- 3 spring onions ( or a shallot or small onion, chopped)
- 2 tbsp chopped mint (extra for garnish)
- Half a red pepper,chopped
- 5cm piece of cucumber, chopped
- Knob of butter
- Put the bulgur wheat in a glass bowl, pour over 500ml of boiling water and then cover with cling-film to soften.
- In the meantime prepare all of the vegetables.
- After about 10 minutes check the bulgur wheat. You may need more water or to drain it.
- Add a knob of butter and season to taste.
- Stir in the vegetables and mint.
- Pile it high on a serving plate and garnish with the extra mint.
Chez Le Rêve Français http://chezlerevefrancais.com/