Chilli and Ginger Salmon
An easy and aromatic glaze for salmon with chilli, ginger, honey and soy which is perfect for the barbecue.
Write a review
- 6 salmon fillets
For the marinade
- 2 chillies
- 30g piece of ginger
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tsp oil
- 1.5 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Few sprigs of coriander
- Sliced spring onions
- 2/3 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- Roughly chop the chilli and peel and slice the ginger.
- Place the chilli and ginger in a small food processor with the remaining marinade ingredients.
- Pour over the salmon and leave in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Heat and oil the flat side of a griddle and place the salmon on for 5 minutes.
- Turn the fillets and leave for about another 2 minutes.
- Serve with the coriander and spring onions sprinkled over.
Chez Le Rêve Français http://chezlerevefrancais.com/