Blueberry and Coconut muffins
Blueberry and Coconut Muffins are moist and crunchy and easy to make at any time. The blueberries ooze out into a jammy crust which is delicious!
Write a review
- 125g butter
- 125g self raising flour
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- 100g fresh blueberries
- 75g chopped fresh coconut
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and creme fraiche with 1 tbsp of the flour.
- Fold in the remaining flour with the blueberries and coconut.
- Transfer to 6 muffin cases and bake at 170 degrees C for about 20-30 minutes.
- Use dessicated coconut instead. The muffins will not rise as much.
Chez Le Rêve Français http://chezlerevefrancais.com/